Calcium Bentonite clay is fast becoming the beauty miracle.It is alsopopular as healing clay which cleanses the skin and body. It is enriched with minerals like iron, sodium, calcium, potassium and magnesium, formed from volcanic ash. Clay itself is negatively charged which in turn removes the waste toxins from the body.
Clay works both internally and topically to help detox and clarifyskin cells. If you wish fora clearer, healthy and fresh skin, here are a few reasons why you should try bentonite clay for face mask!
- It unclogs the skin pores and shrinks them:No matter what is your skin type, dry or oily, it is natural that your pores will be clogged at some point of life. However, shrinking the size of pores can help keep face clean and fresh. Mixing the bentonite clay with lemon juice and honey and making a face clay mask will shrink your pores and keep the blemishes at bay.
- It gives a definite glow to your face:Calcium bentonite clay for face conditions and nourishes the skin by feeding it with required nutrients and removing dead cells. It also absorbs all the oil of your face and attracts other impure waste toxins which could damage the skin cells in the log run. Apply the clay mask, made with the mixture of bentonite clay and essential oil. Keep the mask for five minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat this few more times and you will be awarded with youthful and glowing skin.
- Controls the overproduction of sebum:Too much oil and the access of bacteria on the skin results into acne. If you have family history of over production of sebum, and it causes blocks within the hair follicles on the skin, you should apply bentonite face clay mask. To keep your skin soft, supple and blemish-free, use a dab of clay mixed with water directly on the blemishes. Leave on overnight and repeat until the blemish is gone.
- It makes skin softer: The natural ingredients of bentonite clay are silica, which strengthens the muscle tissue and heals tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bone quickly. Using bentonite clay on your skin means you reap all of its benefits as it is readily absorbed. In addition, it makes your skin super soft. Glass, quartz, and sand are the softest materials, all comprised of oxygen and silicon.
- It helps reduce the appearance of scars: Acne gives scars and if you have to deal with acne then you have to deal with scars too. The Bentonite clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation. It lightens the scars to the point of invisibility and gets rid of all the stretch marks. Acne scars often result in red color on the face. Clay can help heal the skin and reduce that redness.
- It is safe for all skin types:Whether you have oily skin or dry skin, wrinkled skin or wrinkle-free skin, bentonite clay will always benefit you. Bentonite clay is suitable for all types such as normal, oily or acne-prone skin because the clay is packed with useful minerals and it will help detoxify while nourishing your skin.
- It exfoliates:Exfoliation is a part of skin care and bentonite clay will help you with that. With removing of dead cells,it also unclogs the dirt and oil in your pores causing break-outs. The only powerful and natural exfoliating scrub is a mixture of bentonite clay with a little apple cider vinegar. You can make a thick paste and rub the paste in a circular motion over your face and neck and rinse with warm water. You can also add a teaspoon of coffee grounds. And at the end complete the process by applying light layer of moisturizing coconut oil.
- Regenerate skin tissue:The skin could damage due to its exposure to foreign particles and the skin tissues need to be rebuilt. Activated bentonite clay assists in healing and regenerating the skin tissue and also helps to rejuvenate skin naturally. It also reduces fine lines and wrinkles while fighting bacteria and infection.
- For best results, mix bentonite clay with baking soda and oatmeal with water and an anti-infection herb and apply it on your face. Repeat this exercise even after skin heals completely as it does not have any side effects.
- It draws out toxins from the skin: Calcium Bentonite clay has negative electric charges. When a person applies it on the face, the negative charge attracts positive charges present in the toxins, heavy metal, chemical, or other impurity, it binds it together and removes it. Bentonite clay also pulls hydrogen from cells, allowing room for oxygen. Thstis helps with circulation, and overall skin tone and health.Much of Bentonite clay’s effectiveness is derived from its negative ionic charge, which pulls positively charged particles from the body via the bloodstream Heavy metals, pesticides, harmful bacteria, etc. all have a positive charge, and essentially get hovered up by the calcium bentonite clay.
- It gives you an even skin tone:It is every woman’s desire to have an even-toned skin. However, the exposure of body parts to sun, discoloration and acne make them tan and dull. This also makes skin rough and uneven.Although a completely recovery like the baby like skin is impossible, by applying bentonite clay on the face you can attain a younger look. It will also help you improve your skin texture and tone. Dead skin cells, which develop over time on the skin surface, can give your skin an uneven tone and aged look.
- By exfoliating your skin, you can eliminate such dead skin cells so that newer, younger skin can grow through to give your skin complexion a revitalized appearance.Read Blog: Get maximum Health Benefits of Calcium Bentonite Clay with Everyday use
- It can be used as a replacement to face powder: Bentonite clay can even be used instead of face powder. As it has all the qualities of normal powder but it has an added benefit of being a natural skin toner.
Not only is Calcium bentonite clay safe and effective for a variety of skin conditions, but it can also be used in so many ways to help overall health and wellbeing. You can even use it in bath with 10 drops of essential oil of your chosen flavor. It sure promises to make you look and feel your best. It is amazing that something as simple and totally natural can do wonders to our skin.