How to Use Herb n’ Clay?
Herb n’ Clay can be used for detoxification and healing purposes internally as well as externally.
How to use Internally?
Herb n’ Clay is a food grade Calcium Bentonite Clay that is safe to ingest.
- To detoxify the body on the inside, take 1 teaspoon of Herb n’ Clay powder in 2 ounces of water. Shake well. Do not stir.
- Rest the mixture overnight to generate enough electrical charge in the water.
- Shake it well before drinking the chalky mixture the first thing in the morning.
How Often Should You Drink Herb n’ Clay powder?
- You can make it a daily detox habit by taking it every day.
- Alternately, you can make it a part of your detox regimen for at least 8 weeks.
How to Use Herb n’ Clay externally?
Herb n’ Clay Calcium Bentonite Clay has excellent uses for external detox and beautification.
For The Face:
Use Herb n’ Clay healing powder as a Face Mask once a week. Here’s how you can do it:
- Mix one part clay in three parts water or preferably rose water.
- Shake the mixture well and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Apply the thick paste on your face gently.
- Rinse off after the mask has dried usually after 20 minutes.
Deep Cleansing Mud Mask For Face:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Calcium Bentonite Clay with 1 teaspoon of raw honey and 1 teaspoon of water.
- You can also substitute water with diluted Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You can add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture.
- Shake the mixture well. Let it rest for half hour.
- Apply the thick paste on your face. Leave it to dry.
- Gently rinse off the mask. The redness, if any, will fade in a matter of minutes.
For Healing Frizzy Lifeless Hair:
Herb n’ Clay is your Hair Spa at home!
- Mix half a cup of Herb n’ Clay with 1 tablespoon of Castor Oil and 5 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to the mixture.
- Shake the mixture well until a thick paste. Let it foam.
- Apply the mixture gently on clean washed hair from the root to the end. Make sure the hair is damp for even application.
- Split the hair in smaller sections for ease of application.
- Leave the mask on for 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse the hair gently and thoroughly under a faucet.
- Hop in the shower to remove any traces of left over clay.
- Apply conditioner on the hair to follow up the effect.
- Repeat the procedure once a month for lustrous frizz-free beautiful hair.
Calcium Bentonite Powder has also been traditionally and effectively used for other skin problems including insect bites, cuts, rashes, burns etc.
For the Body:
Spas world over love Calcium Bentonite Clay! You can bathe with Herb n’ Clay for a total external body detoxification.
- Add 1-2 cups of Herb n’ Clay powder in your bath water.
- It is recommended to mix a portion of your bath water and Herb n’ Clay powder in a blender prior to adding to rest of the bath water to avoid lumps.
- Soak in the lukewarm water for about 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse off and feel the rejuvenation come over you.
How Often Should You Bathe with Herb n’ Clay?
- Once every two weeks.
- Alternately, it is one of the best methods to detox, relax and rejuvenate so bathe with it when things get overwhelming.